Silver Tongue Siren-Reliable Alibi Review

 

Today I’m reviewing ‘Silver Tongue Siren’ by Reliable Alibi!


Silver Tongue Siren is the latest release from the upcoming artist Reliable Alibi from his debut album ‘The Ukerock Experience’.I have previously reviewed two of Reliable Alibi’s singles ‘Expressing My Impression’ and ‘You Are My Heart’ which you can read here and here.


Reliable Alibi has been on a roll when coming out with great new music and ‘Silver Tongue Siren’ is an incredible addition to the duo of songs he has already released.This classy retro rock track featuring the talented guitarist Benji Benson features old fashioned jazzy guitar and catchy lyrics about being enchanted by the song of a so called ‘Silver Tongue Siren’. 


This song takes on a new classic blues rock tone with Reliable Alibi’s as always stunning vocals and has a bit more of an edge compared to his previous releases and I am living for it! I think this song is my favorite out of all of his releases so far, the enchanting lyrics of ‘Silver Tongue Siren’ really draw you in which I think is quite fitting considering the title!


I was also really lucky and had a chance to have a short chat with Reliable Albi and ask him a few questions about his debut album ‘The Ukerock Experience’.


-


So how did the song Silver Tongue Siren come about?


It honestly just came out of me the moment I learned the E7 chord on ukulele. I loved how it sounded so much I just started playing it over and over again. And when I moved it to the A7, it was just pure magic. Then I just started singing random blues vocals over it. I eventually settled on what came to be the lyrics of Silver Tongue Siren.


-

Speaking of music, I’ve noticed music fuses a lot of different aspects and genres, how would you describe your music to someone who has never heard it before?


I hope to one day just have my music be described as UkeRock, but since that isn’t exactly a recognized genre yet, I feel that I fall under the category of indie pop or rock. I’ve heard those terms used to describe a really specific sound, but I mean it more in just a sense of me being an independent artist that doesn’t really stick to a particular sound. This project really is a passion project that I’ve made with help from my very talented friends.


If I were to get creative, I would probably describe it as Electronic Classic Rock. Since there is no actual band and everything besides my ukulele, and in STS’s case the lead guitar, is being generated by my Roland keyboard.


-

Is there anything you want listeners to take away from your music?


I hope that they connect with the lyrics of my songs. Every song a write tells a very personal story from my life and I hope that the words resonate with someone.


-

Are you planning on doing any live performances once your album comes out?


Yes! Once I’m finally done with the album I will be working towards planning live performances soon. I’m still deciding whether I should put together a live band or just perform with my producer DJing my backing tracks.


-


Overall I give ‘Silver Tongue Siren’ 8/10 slices! This album seems like it’s going to have some very diverse tones and themes and I can’t wait to heard the finished full album and put all the songs together. This song comes out on the 13th of August and you can pre-save the song on Spotify and ITunes here.


Reliable Alibi’s Socials

YouTube-https://youtube.com/channel/UCVsajd0U2xWvaBE9q2Ilxlw


Spotify-https://open.spotify.com/artist/1zpvGtQ9aYbHjgv9VngXiU?si=KhrrGBXnQc-fS2Czod_ypQ&dl_branch=1


SoundCloud-https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/xYuJfdvLcC6QRtSY8


Instagram-https://instagram.com/reliablealibi?utm_medium=copy_link

Comments

Popular Posts