Hannah Georgas-Hannah Georgas review

 

Today I’m reviewing Hannah Georgas self titled album ‘Hannah Georgas’!


I stumbled upon this hidden gem purely by chance while listening to an interview with another singer. There was an interview with Hannah on the same page about this album and after listening to the interview I thought why not and decided to see if the album was good!


I have to say that it has been a while since the last time I saved more than one or two songs from an album to my playlist but with this one I saved nearly half of the songs from the album because I liked them so much!!!


‘Hannah Georgas’ was released 7 years ago and the songs still rock!!! All of the songs have pop electronic and almost video gamey undertones and amazing vocals. What I really liked was that the album was a mixture of peaks and valleys with having fun songs like ‘Millions’ and having songs that are bit more morose like ‘Ode To Mom’ and I think it gave the album the perfect amount of depth.


It was very difficult for me to decide but my favorite song from this album was ‘Millions’. The chorus was beyond catchy (it’s been stuck in my head since I first listened to the song) and it was relatable, who doesn’t want a million dollars? I think another reason I love this song so much is because it makes me nostalgic of the 2013-2015 era of music and it brought me back to a simpler time.


Overall I give ‘Hannah Georgas’ 8/10 slices! This album has aged gracefully and the themes of the songs have still remained relevant. Hannah Georgas still continues to make music and I have skimmed a few of her newer songs and they are just as amazing as the ones from this album so you should check them out too! :)


Hannah Georga’s Socials


Spotify-https://open.spotify.com/artist/1ZBR8sri8ddYowXDENBwKS?si=9VuCeO44Tuy0ic8yjcLYhA&dl_branch=1


YouTube-https://youtube.com/user/HannahGeorgas


Instagram-https://instagram.com/hannahgeorgas?utm_medium=copy_link


Apple Music-https://music.apple.com/us/artist/hannah-georgas/416231378

Comments

Popular Posts